Effective Date: January 2020 | Version: 4
Welcome to the Spare Time, Inc. website and mobile app (collectively, the “Service”).
Spare Time, Inc. DBA “Spare Time Clubs” owns, operates and manages multiple independent sports clubs, day spas and an indoor tennis facility. The terms “Spare Time Clubs”, “Club”, “Spa”, “Facility”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Spare Time, Inc. The terms “you”, “your”, and “yours” refer to you, the user of the Service.
We may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page from time-to-time to ensure you are satisfied with any changes. This site is not intended for minor children under the age of thirteen (13).
Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better Service to all of our users.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, when you fill out an online form that requests specific information like your name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, family/household size, or any other personal information.
- Information we get from your use of the Service. We collect information from your internet browser and connection, this information includes:
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information).
- Log Information. When you use our Service or view content, we automatically collect and store certain information. This includes:
- Details of how you use our Service, such as what pages you visit.
- Your device’s internet protocol (IP) address.
- Event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Location Information. When you use the Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Google Analytics. The Google Analytics product helps businesses and site owners analyze the traffic to their websites and apps, including demographic and interests. You can view and manage your Google information by editing your Google Account information.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from our Service to provide, maintain, protect and improve it, to develop new Services, and to protect us and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content. Other uses may include:
- Information submitted via a web form inquiry is used to communicate, promote and offer services.
- Internal record keeping for performance and security purposes.
- To provide you with customized/personalized features, services and inforamtion.
- We may use the information to improve our website, mobile app and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about Club Membership or other affiliated sponsorships, promotions, special offers, or events.
- We do not sell, share, or distribute the information we gather to any company not affiliated with Spare Time Clubs unless where required by law.
A cookie, or other information storage technology, is a small file(s) which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive or device memory. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to tailor your experience. Cookies and/or other storage technologies are required to ensure the best possible experience and, if denied, may cause some problems with using the Service.
We collect information provided by third-party vendors, including Google, whom may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report information related to visits to this Service.
A cookie or other information storage technology in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Do not provide or enter information in an online form.
- Do not visit, use, or interact with our Service.
- You may opt-out of any promotional email communications by using the built-in opt-out procedure found in the email.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the following address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions, concerns or need to update your information, you may contact us via the following methods:
Spare Time, Inc
Attn: Craig Beck
11344 Coloma Road, Ste 350, Gold River, CA 95670